Geohash-36 is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Geohash-36 is a highly accurate variable length/precision compression code for world coordinate data - free and opensource, part of the OpenPostcode project.
Simple clean, straightforward, text based interface.
In 10 characters it is accurate to within a 6th of a square metre. Checksums are not a requirement. Codes can be further shortened to be more appropriate or efficient.
* View and test your phone browser's GPS live data.
* View address information from the OpenStreetMap database.
* Instant access to the OpenStreetMap and Google Maps.
* Perfect for checking the OpenStreetMap for map status when mapping.
* Generate Geohash-36 and OpenPostcodes for any coordinates.
* Also calculates more human memorable OpenPostcodes worldwide and postcodes within specific territories such as Ireland and Hong Kong.
* Within Ireland calculates ITM eastings and northings (including links to OSI maps for all Irish locations).
* Convert from coordinates to Irish ITM and from ITM to GPS coordinates.
* Search online for more information about your location.
* Email, SMS, and Tweet your location information easily and comprehensively.
Geohash-36 (version 2) has a file size of 361.47 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.